Boiler bag filter has high dust removal efficiency, good dust removal effect, large air handling capacity, convenient maintenance, reliable operation and small floor area; it is widely used in various boilers, ferroalloy industry, alumina industry, carbon industry, coking industry, chemical industry, metallurgical industry, steel-making blast furnace, and building materials industry for flue gas dust removal and dust treatment. Li.
Boiler bag filter structure
1) Air inlet and outlet and box body: including air inlet and outlet pipeline and middle baffle.
2) Pulse ash cleaning device: including pulse valve, air bag, cylinder for lifting valve and solenoid valve, etc.
3) Shell part: including cleaning room (or gas purification box, gas box), filter box, compartment partition board, overhaul door and shell structure. Cleaning room is equipped with lifting valve and flower board, injection short pipe; filter room is equipped with filter bag and its skeleton.
4) Dust hopper and dusting mechanism of dust collector: dust hopper and screw conveyor.
5) Compressed air pipeline and its decompression device, oil-water separator, oil mist, etc.
6) Platform and balustrade: ensure safe operation, and take full account of the convenience of maintenance.
Process flow and description of flue dust treatment for bag filter of boiler
1. Process selection
Boiler flue gas is a kind of particulate matter produced by the volatilization, decomposition and combustion of boiler fuel when heated. These particulates disperse in the air to form floating flue gas-soluble dust. Most of them are fine particulates with particle size ranging from 0.01 to 10 micron and specific gravity ranging from 3 to 10 g/cm3. According to their gravity and particle size, spray sedimentation, cyclone separation and bag filter can be used. According to the requirements of the factory and the specific technological parameters, the scheme is designed as the comprehensive treatment of cyclone dust collector as primary dust collector and bag dust collector as secondary dust collector.
(1) Cyclone dust collector is specially used to collect dust with larger particle size and larger specific gravity, and its dust removal efficiency is low. It belongs to primary dust removal equipment. XLP/B type dust collector is an efficient cyclone dust collector with bypass passage. It is used to remove non-fibrous and cohesive dust from industrial waste gas, and can effectively separate tobacco ash, talcum powder and stone. British powder, lime powder, slag cement, raw cement, etc. have simple structure, easy operation, high temperature resistance, low resistance and high dust removal efficiency of the Ministry of Carbon, Chemical Industry and Power Industry gas purification.
(2) Boiler bag filter is a small high-efficiency pulse bag filter developed by the factory in summarizing the advantages of advanced single-machine pulse valve technology at home and abroad. It uses high pressure (0.5-0.7 MPa) and large flow pulse valve to blow the filter bag one by one. It has compact structure, small volume, large dust removal capacity, high dust removal effect and high dust collection efficiency. Characteristic.
Boiler bag filter discharge standard 20 mg
1. Design Flue Gas Volume
According to the theoretical data of flue gas generated by conventional biomass boiler combustion, it is determined that the flue gas generated by the 1T biomass boiler will be about 3000 m3/h when it runs.
2. Emission standards
After treatment, the required indicators meet the second time period standard of the Air Pollutant Discharge Standard (GB13223-2003), as follows:
污染物 烟尘排放浓度 mg/m3 SO2排放浓度 mg/m3 NOx排放浓度(mg/m3) 烟气黑度(林格曼黑度,级)
Emission Concentration of Pollutant Smoke and Dust mg/m3 SO2 Emission Concentration mg/m3 NOx Emission Concentration (mg/m3) Smoke Blackness (Ringman Blackness, Grade)
Emission Standard <20http://www.sdxhyhbgc.com